Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Programming To Resume Shortly


I've been house/pool/dog-sitting these past few weeks and have had little time for this what with all of the playing with puppies and sitting on a house and staring at a pool and wishing it was hot enough to swim. It seems that as soon as I took over these duties the weather dropped 20 degrees and my usual wish to be submersed in cold water has diminished. Luckily, nothing whatsoever has happened in the world during this period so the timing was great. My friends should have returned today to reclaim their house but no sign of them yet. If it suddenly gets hotter I will know that I no longer have a pool all to myself and that I can get back to work here. For now, though, I have to go back over there and see if they've returned or if the dogs have gotten into the garbage again. 

No comments: